How to Smoke Tri Tips
Before smoking tri tips, make a marinade. You can use either oak or fruit wood for this process. To marinate the beef, you will need to check the temperature of the thickest part of the tri tip. It should read 125 degrees or higher. Then, wrap the tri tip in foil and set it in the refrigerator overnight. The next day, you can apply a dry rub and smoke the tri tip as usual.
While you can serve smoked tri tips by themselves, they can also be used in a variety of dishes. To enhance their flavor, you can also serve them with your favorite side dishes. Serve them with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables. Smoked tri tips make the perfect steak, whether you serve them alone or with a variety of sides. If you’re serving the beef with a seasoned sauce, you can also try a chimichurri sauce.
When cooking beef, it is important to remember that smoking is best done on lean cuts of meat. It allows the meat fibers to cook evenly, forming a good crust. Smoking also prevents muscle fibers from tightening at high temperatures, causing tough, chewy meat. Some smoked tri tip recipes call for a final sear. To achieve this, you must switch between high and low heat grilling.
The smoked tri tip can be cooked in under two hours, and should rest for at least ten minutes before serving. The cook time depends on the size of the cut and the desired level of doneness. To avoid overcooking, you should use a digital thermometer with a probe. It is best to cook beef between medium and rare, as this will produce the best flavor. Once you’ve cooked the tri tip, you can add your favorite seasonings and sauces.
Leave a Reply
- How to Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Easy Recipe For a Cheesecake
- Easy Recipes For a Dinner Party
- How to Make the Best Easy Gravy For Turkey
- Alternatives to Chinese Five Spice
- Cheap Easy Breakfasts You Can Make at Home
- Spice Up Your Easy Enchilada Sauce
- How to Make the Best Easy French Toast Recipe
- Easy Recipes For a BBQ
- Easy Recipes Under 1 Hour
- How Do You Make 7 Up Biscuits?
- Cheap and Easy Food
- Cheap Easy and Healthy Meals
- How to Cook Eggs Over Easy
- Easy Appetizers For a Crowd
- Top 10 Easy Dinner Ideas
- Southern Green Bean Recipes
- Fast and Easy Hummus Recipe
- 5 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Under 300 Calories
- The Best Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Burger Recipes
- What Is an Easy Dinner to Make?
- Easy Food For a Party
- How to Make a French Toast
- Easy Appetizers For a Party
- Easy Dinner Ideas For a Family
- Easy Meals For a Family
- How to Make a Alfredo Sauce
- Alternative Ways to Open a Can
- Top 5 Easy Dinner Recipes
- How to Make Easy French Toast
- Easy Recipes For a BBQ
- What is Best Cheese for a Grilled Cheese?
- Make Your Own Taco Seasoning
- How to Cut a Cucumber
- Where Can I Find Best BBQ in US?
- Where Can I Find the Best Pizza in US?
- Cheap Easy Camping Meals
- Easy Recipe For a Banana Cake
- How to Make an Easy Enchilada Sauce
- How to Make the Best Easy Baked Beans
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas For Busy Families
- How to Make the Best Easy Burger Recipe
- The Best Easy Crock Pot Recipes
- Best Easy Hamburger Recipe
- How to Make Green Bean Recipes Easy
- A Quick Guide to Meal Prepping
- The Best Easy Appetizers
- How to Make the Best Easy Hummus Recipe